Monday, August 7, 2017

Another Quote


Hello there! My usual book post will be later this week because I have to finish the book first! I like the book so far, but I'm only halfway through. I looked over my previously read books on my shelves for inspiration for a post, but no such luck this time.

Today I'll share with you a quote from Joyce Meyer that I thought was good. I think it was from a recent Enjoying Everyday Life program. Her theme this month is Summer Makeover with teachings on physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health. Joyce said:

"Even if you feel lousy, every good decision you make helps undo the results of bad decisions that you've made in the past."

Thinking like that should fill a person with hope. As I recall, she was referring to physical health, but those words apply in any area. It's never too late to change because at the very least, we can change our thinking. And that's not "the very least," that's major!

Enjoy your days, and maybe there's one small, but good decision each of us can act on this week.

Back soon,
Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do).

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess