Sunday, August 6, 2017

A Word for Us on 8/6/17



You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
Psalm 16:11

This psalm was written by King David, referring to himself, and in parts apparently prophetically referring to Jesus.

We can rightly believe David's words apply to us, as well. God helps us in life; we can have joy whenever we think of Him; and we confidently look forward to indescribable pleasures forevermore once we soar to Heaven.

It's going to be awesome.

For now, have an awesome start to your week!
Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do).

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess