Sunday, July 2, 2017

A Word for Us

This is my thimble corner; sorry for the dark photo.

I will praise the Lord, who counsels me;
even at night my heart instructs me.

You make known to me the path of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence,
with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
Psalm 16:7,11

My goodness, where would I be without God and His help?

If you have one, enjoy your long weekend. Perhaps you are at the beach?

Painting by my grandfather; Lake Michigan.

I hope to go ahead and have a book post on the 4th.

Blessings,
Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do).

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess