Sunday, June 25, 2017

Another Wise Word








"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?"
Luke 12:25,26

Here's a link to an older post I wrote about dealing with worry. Maybe there will be something helpful to you.

The photos are of another gift of stationery that I neglected to share in my last post. Its box is good-sized, and will make a lovely trinket or jewelry box. I keep it on a stack of decorating books. I suppose I could remove the few cards I have left, and make other use of the box sooner rather than later. I love its pretty cover art. (Papyrus calls this type of box "keepsake flip-top box with magnetic closure"; I don't know if this design is still available, but you can search here under Stationery.)


Have a great start to your week. I already have Tuesday's book post written, so hopefully I'll get it published early in the day. (I don't auto-publish because I always seem to have one or two last-minute changes.)

Don't worry, be happy! 

Many blessings,
Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Negative or unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do) or I might leave a joint reply on my post.

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess