Sunday, June 18, 2017

Another Encouraging Word











The Spirit of the Lord will come upon you in power, and you will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a different person.
1 Samuel 10:6

Samuel spoke these words to Saul at the time he was anointing him to become Israel's first king. We can apply these words to ourselves, if we have accepted Jesus as our Lord and Savior.

We find we believe that Jesus is Lord; the Holy Spirit comes to dwell within us. We begin telling others why we believe, and as we walk out our faith, little by little the renewed woman on the inside shows herself in our thoughts, words, deeds, and attitudes. We indeed are changed, over time, into a different person. 

Praise the Lord!
Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do).

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess