Sunday, May 7, 2017

A Reminding Word






I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?
My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.

Psalm 121:1,2  NKJV

Take a deep breath. Breathe out. Let it all out.

God is on His throne. Peace be within you.

Love,
Bess
PS: My mother made the geese for me during her "ceramics" phase. And she painted the little birdhouse, too. I'm so thankful for my keepsakes and memories. (In my thinning out, these won't be going anywhere!)

2 comments:

  1. Your mother had a God given talent as the birds are beautifully crafted and the painted bird house is lovely. May the peace of the Lord be with you also, dear Bess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! And thank you for your faithfulness in stopping by my blog. You are a blessing to me!

      Delete

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Negative or unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do) or I might leave a joint reply on my post.

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess