Tuesday, April 4, 2017

For Your Reading Pleasure 4/4/17

Hi Fellow Bibliophiles! Today I am simply going to put up links to my four favorite books by Joyce Meyer (so far). Clicking on the photos will take you to their Amazon pages where you can read the synopses. 

I am not affiliated with her ministry in any way whatsoever. However, over the years, reading her books (and watching her program) has been a huge help to me. She is seriously anointed to apply the Bible to our lives in these modern times, sharing wonderful practical applications.













In addition, here's a link to her new book, which I haven't read yet:



I have probably read most of her books, and can't remember an unsatisfactory one. Of course, some will speak to us as individuals more than others.

If you want to test the waters, check with your local library. They are apt to have several of her books or can get them for you. I have donated many of her books, but have kept her older ones. I plan to begin to rotate them in with my other reading, starting with Me and My Big Mouth! (Inside joke.)

Many blessings,
Bess
PS: I am an Amazon Associate. Thank you so much for looking at these books (and you can always check with your local library). If you do buy anything at all from Amazon via one of my links, it costs you nothing extra and gives me a little credit for buying books for myself. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Negative or unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do) or I might leave a joint reply on my post.

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess