Saturday, April 15, 2017

An Easter Word

























Therefore, since we are God's offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone--an image made by man's design and skill. 

In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 

For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed [Jesus]. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead.   Acts 17:29-31 [] added

Happy Easter to All,
Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do).

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess