Saturday, April 8, 2017

An Awesome Word


Praise the Lord, my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the Lord, my soul,
and forget not all his benefits- 
who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Psalm 103:1-5

As I've been going through and thinning out, little by little, my bibelots and dishes, I've discovered that I'm hanging on to my clear glass: cut glass, pressed glass, and etched glass. I don't have very many pieces, but I find their sparkle and designs appeal to me.


The photos are of a pressed glass cosmetics/vanity tray. It is very heavy for its size. Alas, the top edge has been broken off in a couple places, but it's not too noticeable. The fragrance is just good old Wind Song. It's a nice cologne for those of us who are minding our pennies.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Negative or unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do) or I might leave a joint reply on my post.

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess