Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Have We Set Our Tables?


Here I am! I stand at the door and knock.
If anyone hears my voice and opens the door,
I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.
Revelation 3:20

I'm praying everyone has. Just in case you haven't "set your table" yet, here's what you do:

If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
Romans 10:9,10

Only the Father knows the exact day of Christ's return, but time is running short for setting our tables. Don't be too late. If we don't do our part, Jesus won't do His part on our behalf. Time is of the essence.

And just because Grandma or Mom or Pops was/is saved, that won't help you get into Heaven. You must open the Door.

With love,
Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do).

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess