Tuesday, February 7, 2017

LAST DAY to Download for FREE!



If you'd like to download my book, even for future reading, you can do so for FREE February 7 through February 9. 

The book contains stories from my life that I give a devotional perspective, complete with Bible verses and what I've learned from my experiences. So far I've heard that readers (via emails to me) have found it helpful and encouraging. One lady was going to immediately reread it. 

So I'm tooting my own horn here, but it might be worth a read if you've gone through some hard times or are currently doing so. My book contains a few coping strategies as well as stories.

For my British friends, here's a link, hopefully, to my book on Amazon in the UK.

It's also available in print:





Thank you very much!

May you be blessed,
Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do).

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess