Sunday, September 13, 2015

Time for a Break


Dear Ones,

All is well, but I'm going to take a break from blogging for ... I'm not sure how long. I still don't have a good spot to create vignettes to photograph, and I didn't intend for this to turn into solely a blog for sharing my attempts at creating art.

My 5-year blog anniversary will be mid-November, so I will try to do something around that time, if not before. But for a very long time now I've felt my blog has been dying a slow death, and I don't know if it, or my interest in it, can be fully revived. Time will tell. I like to share the titles of books I'm reading, so will probably keep that up on my sidebar ... and Pinterest, too, at least until "enough is enough"!

My brother is doing well, and might even get to take a break from hospice care for a bit! Quite the miracle since he was expected to pass away months ago! I'm still helping him quite a lot, which is my pleasure to do so.

I hope everyone enjoys a long, lovely Autumn!


My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
Colossians 2:2-3  NIV

Blessings,
Bess
PS: I'm getting a lot of spam, so comments are off now, but my email (which I sometimes check) is on my sidebar. Thanks much!

4 comments:

  1. Bess,
    I hope you will have a restful fall. I have enjoyed "chatting" with you here. I am trying to cut back on the time I spend on the internet. It can take a lot of time just to check favorite blogs. I can't imagine how long it would take me to keep a blog up if I had one. Glad to hear that your brother is doing so well. God bless you.
    Dianne L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bess, I will miss you... I have enjoyed what you posted, but I understand if it doesn't feel right any more. May God bless you while you're having a break and I hope you will feel inspired to start anew in the blogging world ; I always find when I stop I miss those friends I have made so much.
    I don't actually have your email, or I would have emailed you to let you know about my new blog, Autumn Leaf - please do visit if you are in the mood... It's at alexsautumnleaf. blogspot. com
    The extra time with your brother is precious indeed. My prayers go out for you and him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Alex and Dianne! I will definitely visit your new blog, Alex! But I find I'm like Dianne in that I'm not visiting blogs nearly as often. But then I'll get the urge to see what everyone's been up to and try to visit as many as I can until I grow weary. :O) You two have been so faithful, and I appreciate you! Bess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs, Bess. My you be strengthened by our dear Lord.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do).

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess