Friday, August 21, 2015

Finished: Another Hat


Just a short post on a cool, lovely Friday to celebrate the completion of another knitted hat. You can see my first one here, but the link to the pattern at Ravenhill Cottage doesn't work anymore (perhaps you can find it somewhere else on her blog). This gray yarn was rather firm and scratchy compared to the yarn used in 2014. I made the above a size larger, too.


The pin is just sitting on the hat.

At any rate, I should be good on hats for this winter. The rhinestone pin was my grandmother's. It's pale blue.


Yet day by day the Lord also pours out his steadfast love upon me, and through the night I sing his songs and pray to God who gives me life.
Psalm 42:8  TLB

Have a sweet weekend,
Bess

5 comments:

  1. I think it is just adorable Bess :0 mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty hat you've made! I used to know how to knit, just basic stitches, but I don't remember much about it anymore. The pin is also lovely, and a treasure since it belonged to your grandmother.
    Dianne L

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a very even knitter Bess. Love that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hat is adorable! I like both the color and your grandmother's pin. Thanks for sharing and have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thanks to all of you beautiful ladies for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Negative or unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do) or I might leave a joint reply on my post.

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess