Saturday, May 16, 2015

Mystery Flowers and a Kitty Nose


I was finally able to open the above photo (taken by my phone) using Yahoo Mail instead of Outlook. I don't know what kind of flowers those are. If you know, please leave a comment and tell me! I would really appreciate it.

Some of you have met Baby, our littlest kitty. Compared to the other three, who have "turned-up" noses, Baby is very leonine. In fact, sometimes I refer to her nose as a proboscis, but she says that's going a bit too far!  :O)  


If I roll on my side at night, Baby has taken to resting on my arm and shoulder in the Sphinx position. I can remember when she and her sister (both feral) wouldn't come near us! She really is a little cutie now.


Just a silly post for another rainy Saturday night!
Bess

2 comments:

  1. Your kitty is a sweet companion - lovely eyes. I think the mystery flower might be salvia. We don't have it in our garden. but the Chelsea Flower Show is on in Chelsea, London this week and I saw a similar flowering plant on a television programme of the event.
    Every blessing to you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I replied to Linda directly, but I think she's correct that they are salvia. Thanks very much Linda!

      Delete

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Negative or unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do) or I might leave a joint reply on my post.

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess