Sunday, March 1, 2015

I've Been Keeping On with Keeping On


Vintage books. I don't have the faux flowers anymore.

So sorry I haven't been posting much. I just haven't had the time or energy. Not even to do much reading, so I don't have any new quotes to share!

Books in my closet. I donated the Ohrbach books to the library. They were my mother's and after awhile
I realized they weren't quite "me." Pretty books, though.

But it looks like the demands on my time are going to be lighter in a couple weeks or so. Then I hope to post more. And read more, and get back to my attempts at watercoloring and scripture art journaling.

Some of my Stoddard books and a few others. These are old photos, so I don't
have the Ohrbach books anymore. Someday I may regret not keeping these two.

And I especially hope to visit all of you more often!

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name's sake.
Psalm 23:1-3

Tired of winter? If the weather is dreary, we must make our own sunshine! I think I'll sing a happy, hopeful song to myself while I put clean sheets on my bed: "Oh, what a beautiful morning. Oh, what a beautiful day..." And I'm looking forward to getting cozy tonight and watching the Downton Abbey season finale. It's all been good, but I've especially enjoyed this season. (For one thing, the clothes have been amazing!)

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed,
Bess

2 comments:

  1. Bess, I always like to see posts about books. I have been trying to read more this year. I did well in January, not as well in February. We had ice here in Texas this past week, perhaps more coming this week. Spring is on the way, though. My grape hyacinths were just beginning to peek out before the cold hit. Hope you have a good week.
    Dianne L

    ReplyDelete


  2. It'll be so fun to have more time to blog and do reative projects. Perfect for Spring!
    You have some lovely books there... Tasha Tudor..home~making, wow if that were a library shelf I think I'd lose an hour or two!!
    Very much looking to getting to know you better,Sweet Bess.
    Take it day by day, and follow Him with every bit of trust you can muster.
    That's what I'm trying to do, too : )
    x

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Negative or unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do) or I might leave a joint reply on my post.

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess