Saturday, August 30, 2014

Rose Chintz Sisterhood: A Poll


I know of a few of you fine ladies who own Rose Chintz China by Johnson Bros. Of course, there's the lovely Sandi of Rose Chintz Cottage, the lovely Susan Branch, and now the lovely Mona of Wsprsweetly of Cottages. (Links are to their blogs, not a specific post.)


But I know there are many more who own a little or a lot of Rose Chintz. Or maybe you would like to acquire some someday, or are an admirer of the pattern. So let's take a poll! If you fit any of these categories, you're part of the Rose Chintz Sisterhood, so please let us know that you are- in the comments below. If you know of others, would you please ask them to stop by and leave a comment? 


Just doing this for fun, and because I think you're all awesome! So how about it? Are you part of the Rose Chintz Sisterhood

With love and prayers for many blessings,
Bess
PS: Of course, there are many, many other-- just as beautiful-- sisterhoods! :O)

6 comments:

  1. Dear Bess ... you have such a pretty "little space" here. It is charming, cosy and inspirational. Thank you for sharing. Blessings ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bess, as always, your pretty china and other beautiful items in your home reflect the good things that are in your heart and mind. It's a joy to visit your blog.Thank you for sharing. Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend who could join your Rose Chintz Sisterhood (love the name btw). She has many beautiful pieces and it temps me to start collecting it myself. :) I'll have to let her know about this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Sandra's friend and so glad she led me to your pretty blog and told you that I qualify to be part of the Rose Chintz Sisterhood!! (smile) I just love the pattern and scream out when I find another piece (especially at TJ Maxx or Marshall's! I have some Avon Cape Cod pieces that go so nicely with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gwen, for stopping by! I am in a rural area, so no TJ Maxx or Marshall's here. I will have to google your Avon Cape Cod! I wish I knew where my mother bought her set. I know it's newer because it doesn't have the motif inside the cups and it says "dishwasher & microwave safe." I'm guessing she bought it in the 90s, but I can't even recall when the dishes "showed up" in her cabinet. Perhaps someday I will splurge on a coffee pot or teapot! Hope you'll come back again. Blessings, Bess

      Delete
  5. Thanks to all you sweet ladies who have left a comment. It's always a joy to hear from you! Blessings, Bess

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Negative or unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do) or I might leave a joint reply on my post.

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess