Saturday, July 26, 2014

Stoplight Cats!


My company took this photo (with a phone) of their kitties, and look how the eyes turned out! Interesting.

And my own Sweetie kitty is trying to help me as I type this. I'll be back with a new post in a day or two. And to my company ... miss you already! :O)

"The favour of your company has been much felt, I assure you. We know how little there is to tempt anyone to our humble abode. Our plain manner of living, our small rooms, and few domestics, and the little we see of the world, must make Hunsford extremely dull ... but I hope you will believe us grateful, and that we have done everything in our power to prevent your spending your time unpleasantly." (Mr. Collins to Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice by the incomparable Jane Austen)

Stay cool!
Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do).

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess