Thursday, January 30, 2014

I'm Still Here!

One of the pull toys we used to make years ago, but its rope fell apart.
The plight of the polar bears is sad; may God protect them.

Just a short post so I'm not completely forgotten by my readers! I have either had the flu or been recovering from it for half of January. Finally I am beginning to feel more like my old self. I hope all of you have been able to escape the bugs going around this winter.


Baby wants to know what's going on below her nose. Is it a half-stache or an ink blob? Oh well, it's really quite cute in person!

Sorry for blurry photo.

On one of Joyce Meyer's programs she went over six things we can do with our mouths: bless, thank, edify, be truthful, speak God's Word, and don't talk too much (be quiet). She also said:

"Just keep hitting your problems with the hammer of God's Word."

Good advice because:

... the mind controlled by the Spirit
is life and peace.
Romans 8:6b

I'll try to be back soon! Stay well,
Bess

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bess,

    So nice to hear from you and glad you are feeling better! Yes, I have noticed that a nasty bug is indeed, making its way across the world, never mind, the States!

    Pretty photos today. I especially love the shadow play on the polar bear!

    Take care and hope to hear from you again, real soon.

    Poppy
    PS: Thanks for letting me know that my address book was one of Mary Engelbreit's; I love her illustrations. Strangely enough, I hadn't made the connection, and I've had it for over 15 years!!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do).

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess