Sunday, December 22, 2013

Snow on the Great Plains



I'm fairly certain we'll be having a White Christmas here! Hurray!

Not quite as bad as it looks, but almost.
Lots of cars snowed in.

Enjoy your time with family and friends, and if you will be on your own, determine to have a happy Christmas anyway!


A Christmas in solitude, but celebrated in the heart, can be wonderful if one makes up her mind ahead of time that it will be.



Yet to all who did receive him,
to those who believed in his name,
he gave the right to become
children of God--
John 1:12

Set your minds and keep them set
on what is above ...
Colossians 3:2  Amplified

Said so often, but so true and a must to remember: He is the Reason for the Season.


I should be back around the 1st! Blessings to All,
Bess

3 comments:

  1. Every blessing this Christmas, Bess. May your days be peaceful ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has been an encouragement to me. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Bess,

    What a wonderful post! Such truth in your words of wisdom. Love your Christmas trinkets, too.

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. All the very best in the New Year!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Negative or unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do) or I might leave a joint reply on my post.

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess