Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Quiet Saturday

A Bristol vase and other old pieces in my hutch.

Even though I have heard the sound of mowers picking up leaves for most of the day, it still seems so peaceful and serene today. Loving it!

She says Geo Z Lefton 1956 on the bottom.
Poor girl broke off some fingers.

OK. Leaf blower right below my kitchen window now. Ah, it's moving farther away.

This is a doll made from an old sugar sack.

Not much time to blog these days. Very few breaks at work and then early to bed. I wish I could nap on Saturdays as easily as the kitties do:

Kallie looks as if she'll fall off the table.

Sweetie looks a bit more comfy.

Someone, aka Baby, is up already and hoping for some kitty treats:

(I should be vacuuming!)

Then we your people, the sheep of your pasture,
will praise you forever ...
Psalm 79:13

Have a beautiful weekend!
Bess






1 comment:

  1. Hi Bess,

    A serene Saturday, indeed, with the faint sound of the leaf blower in the distance, humming a buzzing lullaby for your porcelain pretties and kitties. Hope you got a chance to catch a catnap, yourself!

    Happy Thanksgiving, to you!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Negative or unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do) or I might leave a joint reply on my post.

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess