Monday, September 23, 2013

Finished: One Prayer Shawl


Just a short post, prepared ahead, to share a few snaps of a prayer shawl I've been knitting for far too long a time (or shall I say not knitting)! It's now been received by my s-i-l, so I can hit "Publish"! It was a basic, easy pattern; I simply was not diligent. But lots of prayer and love went into it!


My photos don't show the true colors, but the  last skein had a funny gold/coral section (that ran to the end of the skein) that neither of the other two skeins had! I had to steal from yarn I was saving for fringe to not use any more than necessary of the odd color and to tie the shawl back in with the prior colors.


Happy 60th Birthday, Dear One! 


... clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ ...
Romans 13:14

Wishing everyone a cozy Autumn!
Bess

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Bess! How very sweet of you to devote your time and talent in making such a fine and thoughtful gift! Happy Birthday, to her!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful to do Bess. Thank you for sharing it... m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, Bess! You've put much love into the making of the prayer shawl. Happy birthday to s.i.l.! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do).

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess