Friday, July 26, 2013

Have a Wonderful Weekend!


You can see the shadow of the window screen on the paper ... and kitty fur.
 
 In this world you will have trouble.
But cheer up!
I have won the battle over the world.
John 16:33  NIRV

Here is something I am still sure of.
    I will see the Lord’s goodness
    while I’m still alive.
Psalm 27:13 NIRV

I plan to do a little writing in my "Road to Retirement" journal this weekend. It's huge! I'll probably never fill it, but that's OK.

We are having cooler weather with periodic rain. What a blessing!

Have a great weekend, and many thanks for visiting. May you be blessed!
Bess

2 comments:

  1. Have a restful weekend, Bess. Happy writing!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bess!

    I am so glad I can comment on your site! You are such a blessing to me. It is a scary thing to put your words out there for the world to see. I can't tell you how much your faithful encouragement means to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know we've never met, but you are in my thoughts and prayers.

    May his joy be your strength,
    Regina

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Negative or unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do) or I might leave a joint reply on my post.

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess