Friday, May 10, 2013

Even I Can't Imagine ...

Source

There is a balm in Gilead
to make the wounded whole.

As I mentioned in this post, it "only" took me eighteen years to "get over" my kidnapping. Or at least I remember thinking I was as over it as much as I was ever going to be, and that's been the case. (Even though what I experienced was on a much, much, much ... enter a thousand more ... smaller scale than what's been in the news this week, I believe my personality and lack of supportive resources in those days adversely affected my rate of recovery.)

Please say a prayer for the victims in Cleveland. They are going to need all the support, love, understanding, reassurance, and security on their terms that they can get. 

And I will restore to you the years that
the locust hath eaten ...
Joel 2:25

Peace I leave with you,
my peace I give unto you:
not as the world giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27  KJV

Lifting us all up in prayer this blessed Friday evening,
Bess
(Comments are off on this one. Thanks.)