Saturday, March 2, 2013

Break Time!


Hello Dearest Readers! 

I'm going to take a break from posting to immerse myself in the hope that is Spring! I plan to do some spring cleaning, catch up on loads of reading (books and magazines), do a little outdoor work (weather/time permitting), play my poor neglected piano, journal (the haphazard way I journal) and continue to work on my unfinished projects.




I'll be back when that urge strikes telling me I must blog again! But for the sake of an estimate, I'll say that will probably be shortly after Easter. (I'm disabling comments for now so that none of us feels any obligation to write or read them!)  :O)

In the meantime, enjoy every minute of the gift that is your life!


Consider the lilies of the field.
Look at the fuzz on a baby's ear.
Read in the backyard with the sun on your face.
Learn to be happy.
Anna Quindlen


Learning to "count it all joy,"
Bess