Sunday, January 20, 2013

In the Pink!



I was blessed to receive some lovely stationery from Papyrus from my dear son and daughter-in-law for Christmas. I could get something from Papyrus every Christmas and be a very happy camper!  (I also received a wonderful Amazon GC which was great fun spending.)






Lovely large envelopes:




Lovely sentiment:

Hope you can read the above; the print is rather light.



Darling note cards:



I also recently purchased two Hallmark gift bags just for the beauty they impart and the sheer delight they give me:




And something from Amazon is always fun ... Oh look!


No returns on this package! It's a Sweetie!


Kallie, on the other hand, finds all this dreadfully boring and says: "I wish she'd take those books off the chairs so I can pull off the towels."  Grumble, grumble, grumble:


Oh well.  I hope you're feeling "in the pink" today and will have the kind of week ahead that brings you sheer delight!


I have sought your face with all my heart;
be gracious to me according to your promise.
Psalm 119:58

For this is what the high and exalted One says--
he who lives forever, whose name is holy:
"I live in a high and holy place, but also with the one
who is contrite and lowly in spirit,
to revive the spirit of the lowly
and to revive the heart of the contrite."
Isaiah 57:15

"The one who is revived is one who knows how to
hold on to God's promises." (Catherine Martin in Revive My Heart)

Linking to Kathy's "delightsome" A Return to Loveliness party.  Please stop by her lovely blog!

Thanks to all my faithful readers for stopping by and a big welcome to any new visitors! I've been pondering allowing comments, so guess I'll try it. I know readers enjoy reading the comments of other readers, as do I. So even though it might take me a day or two to read it, please feel free to leave a comment if you're so inclined!

Hoping it's sunny where you are,
Bess

5 comments:

  1. I'll start! Everyone have a wonderful day! Bess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. You too Bess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love petty stationary and cards! The best gift! SO glad I can leave a comment and thank you for the nice visit and comment to me! Glad you came by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I think it will take a little while for my readers to discover I'm allowing comments now. I love your blogs, and I have both of them on my blogroll! Bess

      Delete

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Negative or unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do) or I might leave a joint reply on my post.

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess