Friday, January 25, 2013

A Potpourri of Pink


Plays "Happy Birthday to You."

 Mandevilla buds:


 A booklet by Colette:


A demitasse cup, Tuscan Fine English Bone China:




A cup without a saucer:


Guess who?


Noritake:


1960s cancelled stamp art by Jessie Nolan:


A good devotional:


blurry photo

Pink cotton yarn and pink journals:


Johnson Brothers Rose Chintz:


A sketch I did of my son nearly 30 years ago, photo colorized pink:


Some good advice to keep us "in the pink":

(This pink almost hurts my eyes!)

That's about what I have by way of pinks, except for my recent post here.

Linking up with Pink Saturday!  Be sure to stop by and see all the pink beauty to be found there!

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
Philippians 4:4

Enjoy your Saturday,
Bess
Sorry ... I forgot to allow comments! :o(

6 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm a first time visitor and I love your blog. I found you on a facebook post by Jenn's Faith. Great pinks for Pink Saturday. See ya again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Mary, and many thanks! One of these days I must take the plunge into the world of Facebook! Bess

      Delete
  2. I love the noritake!

    My PINK
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dear! I bought the tea set at a thrift shop for a song. Looks like you have a wonderful blog full of color, energy, and enthusiasm! Bess

      Delete
  3. Your pinks to day are cheerful and so pretty. Loving this pink post.
    Blessings, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jeanne! I appreciate your stopping by. Hope you are enjoying a cozy Sunday! Bess

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do).

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess