Monday, December 31, 2012

Now is the Time




If you've been toying with the idea of accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior, now is the time.

If you've been thinking you've strayed from the path and should get around to rededicating your life to Jesus, now is the time.

If you believe a little of this and a little of that, for all intents and purposes cobbling up a new religion, and really want to know the truth, now is the time.

If you want to know what God says (Truth) by reading His Word in the Bible, now is the time.

Let's not wait another day. It's not complicated. Just look on my sidebar right above Popular Posts and follow through the steps. (I'm not associated with them in any way, but have found it to be the best widget I've come across so far.) Two minutes that, if you truly want eternal salvation, can change your life forever.

Let's also rush to read the Bible, but not rush reading it!  (But you can do what I sometimes do, and in lieu of beginning with the Book of John as is so often recommended, read all the shortest books in the Bible first [starting with the New Testament].  It will give you a good preview in the shortest amount of time, and I'm guessing you'll be "hooked on God's Word" by the time you're done and will continue on!  Or you can begin with John 3 and then any of the Gospels.  "It's all good.") (And if I seem preachy, it's because I feel a "calling" to sometimes be so.)

His Presence By Warner Sallman
Copyright 1947 Kriebel and Bates
(This print hangs on my bedroom wall and
gives me much comfort.)

I know the above will apply to or move very few readers, but if there's even one ... 

For everyone who asks receives;
the one who seeks finds;
and to the one who knocks,
the door will be opened.
Luke 11:10

May God's richest blessings be with you in 2013,
Bess