Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Tidings

Oh dear ... I've been naughty.
Another project I need to finish ...

The other day (12/19/12, I think) on Joyce Meyer's tv program, Joyce said we should focus each day on:

Faith
Love
The goodness of God
His forgiveness
Being a blessing to others.

She went on to say that such a day is one we will have invested in and one that will bring a harvest even into eternity.  She also said we should find a way to enjoy our day "through God."

Good stuff, that.

I hope you'll enjoy your Christmas weekend very much, and that "Santa" will be good to you.


... I've left the hoop on far too long!
(Hoping it will press out.)

"With your little hand that caresses Mary,
You sustain the universe and bestow life;
and You think of me, O Jesus, my little King."
St. Therese of Lisieux

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

God Bless,
Bess