Monday, November 12, 2012

Every Day

The blessing of Amazon/BD loot!


Every day:

I thank God that I'm alive and awake.

I ask for strength and energy and grace.

I step outside and draw in life-giving fresh air.

I enjoy the color of the sky and the formation of the clouds.

I study the artistry of a tree.

I ponder the wind.

I brake for God's creation (mostly squirrels).

I indulge in a treat.

I exult in the beauty of a sunset, if not too cloudy.

I glory in small joys.

I occupy.

I praise God.

Every day.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present."
(exact origin unknown)

Occupy till I come.  
Luke 19:13  KJV

God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; 
he does great things beyond our understanding.
Job 37:5

May you find joy in each and every day,
Bess
(I'm not necessarily recommending any of the books, because I haven't had time to read them yet.  But they look good.)