Monday, May 7, 2012

Note to Self: K.I.S.S.



Hello Dear Readers!

If you've wondered where I've been for so long, well ... I've been "hovering somewhere near exhaustion."  :o)  The huge event overseen by our office has taken place, so hopefully, with a little R&R, I will regain some vim and vigor.

While I was absent from my blog, however, I did a little reflecting, and have decided to change the format a bit so as to make my blog less time-consuming and more pleasurable (for me, and I hope in the long run for you, too).  I have "pretty much" already shared every single belonging I have most of my pretties, and I refuse to go crazy buying things I don't need and can't really afford just for the sake of this blog.  But then again I've already succumbed to that a time or two. (Do you know Joyce Meyer's barbecue story?)

So most of the time there will be fewer photos per post, and less chatter (well, that won't be easy, but I'll try).  I will be sharing quotes from my reading and, of course, Bible verses.  Most importantly, by making my posts less of a "big hairy deal," I hope to be able to post more frequently.  That's my goal anyway.

And when I have something to say, why ... I'll just chatter away!

"I am the true vine,
and my Father is the gardener.
He cuts off every branch in me
that bears no fruit,
while every branch that does bear fruit
he prunes.  ...No branch can bear fruit by itself;
it must remain in the vine.
Neither can you bear fruit
unless you remain in me."
John 15:1,2,4

Just so you know: I think you're wonderful, and I dearly hope you'll keep stopping by,
Bess
PS:  Let's pretend the post title stands for Keep It Simple Sweetie, instead of the other ... so much nicer, don't you think?