Saturday, March 24, 2012

Morning Sun on Dishes


Hello!

Just popping in with a few photos I took on the spur of the moment this morning.  My posts may continue to be spread out because at this point blogging needs to be recreation rather than obligation. Hope you understand, and I so appreciate all of my wonderful Followers who have been sticking with me!


The cupboard front (bottom):


I never got around to stripping the inside of the doors:


Sweetie has to check it out.  Nothing is more fascinating to kitties than territory that is normally off-limits!

(Pardon the dust!)



But blessed are those who trust in the Lord,
whose confidence is in him.
They will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit.
Jeremiah 17:7,8











Hope you are enjoying a lovely Spring weekend,
Bess

Linking to these lovely ladies:

Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Charlotte for Spiritual Sundays
Mary at Little Red House for Mosaic Monday
Cielo at The House in the Roses for Show Off Your Cottage Monday
Kathy at A Delightsome Life for A Return to Loveliness
Mary at Very Merry Vintage Style for Share the Love Wednesday
Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Thank You, Gracious Ladies!