Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Bit of Pink and Green


Hello All:

I hope you are all safe and sound after such devastation this week.  It seems as if Tornado Alley has been moving east over the years.  So frightening.



Just a few photos today to share the Lefton Green Heritage Rose bone dishes that were my mother's, and the little pitcher/vase in the same pattern that was my grandmother's.  I didn't realize the pattern was the same until just recently!  Although I am very fond of blue and white, I also love pink and green together.


My mother decorated this hatbox for me.



I bought this pink ring for myself for my 40th ... nearly 20 years ago!
I've forgotten what the stone is, or if it's just glass.
The ringholder was a gift from my mother.



















For we are God’s handiwork,
created in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Ephesians 2:10

That's it for this post!  Hope you've been having a great weekend!
Bess


I hope to be linking this post to the following wonderful places/posts. Please go visit them, you'll be glad you did!

Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday
Mary at Little Red House for Mosaic Monday
Cielo at The House in the Roses for Show Off Your Cottage Monday
Kathy at A Delightsome Life for A Return to Loveliness
Thank you, Gracious Ladies!