Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Another Demi



I hurriedly took these shots on my lunch hour today so that I could share this sweet demitasse cup.  The bottom says Ridgways Shelton England, and above that it says Cornwall.  I haven't done any research on it as yet.  Like all my demi cups, this belonged to my mother.

The border is all around the cup.  It is sitting on one of
my journals.  I think I bought the necklace around 1970; it's held up well!




This demi compared to a regular teacup below (however, I forgot to put the teacup on its saucer):


One of these days, I will try to go through my posts and label all the ones with demitasse cups so that they'll be easy to locate.



The Lord is good to those
whose hope is in him,
to the one who seeks him... 
Lamentations 3:25


Hope you are finding time this winter to refresh your spirit,
Bess

I hope to be linking this post to the following wonderful places/posts. Please go visit them, you'll be glad you did!

Mary at Little Red House for Mosaic Monday
Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday
Martha at Martha's Favorites for Tea Cup Tuesday
Terri at Artful Affirmations for Tea Cup Tuesday
Thank you, Gracious Ladies!