Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lazy Saturday: Books, Bear, & Bunny


Well ... I'm feeling lazy, so this is what you get today:  a stack of books in the corner!  And they're not even orderly (must restack them).


Here's a better look at the book titles (I would recommend any of them):


I have my own Peter Rabbit who visits often:


He (?) is getting plump for the long winter months ahead:


The cute grizzly bear was a gift.  He used to growl if I pressed his paw:


This snowman looks happy that Winter and Christmas are coming!


Celebration and then hibernation.  Sounds good to me!

As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter,
day and night will never cease.
Genesis 8:22

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Bess

I hope to be linking this post to the following wonderful places/posts. Please go visit them, you'll be glad you did!

Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Mary at Little Red House for Mosaic Monday
Cielo at The House in the Roses for Show Off Your Cottage Monday
Thank You Kind Ladies!