Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sweet Saturday Repose


Midst the usual Saturday chores, I've been enjoying this beautiful autumn day. The sun has been coming and going, but I drove around awhile looking at the pretty color on the trees.  They were at their peak here the past few days.  I also am enjoying reading this sweet little book (lots of photos and maps):


While out I stopped to see some Christmas pretties at a local shop.  So, so lovely, but I only bought a little white chocolate/peppermint bark.  Is it too early for that?  Yum.  Now I'm doing a quick post while listening to Paul McCartney and Wings on Last.fm.  I haven't shared the other portion of my small thimble collection (see more here), so below is a photo (taken with the flash, the snap without the flash wasn't in focus):


Some serene sunshine:

A glimpse of my Christmas/Winter doll;
I might let her out for a future tablescape post. :-)

Dust or sunlight?  Probably a combination even though
I dusted Wednesday evening ... it's a never-ending battle!

Sweetie has been enjoying this lovely Saturday as well:


Hope you are enjoying yours,
Bess

Linking to Cindy's My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday.  Great blog party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do).

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess