Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just Chillin'


While at the office today I thought of a vignette for, hopefully, a quick post tonight.  Once home I hurriedly began to arrange things, but unfortunately by 6PM there was no decent light in any of my usual spots.  I didn't want to wind up with untrue colors by using the flash, so I put everything away for another time.  I'm guessing evening photography using natural light isn't going to be an option for the next several months.  I'll have to hope for good light on the weekends.

I am sorry to miss all my usual blog parties this week.  I will have to plan more efficiently!  Well, I'll take my cue from "Kallie" and will cast my care and try again later.  (Kitties seem to photograph nicely with or without the flash!)

Give all your worries and cares to God,
for he cares about you.
1 Peter 5:7   (NLT)

Have a blessed middle of the week,
Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Negative or unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do) or I might leave a joint reply on my post.

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess