Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"Old Rose" Tea Set



Today I'm sharing a tea set that was my mother's.  When I opened the cabinet (shown in my previous post) this morning, it had a little sun shining on it, so I quickly grabbed my camera.  I've shown the teapot before in the first photo of my Needlepoint post.  I like the colors in this pattern.  They seem like autumn.




Was running too late to grab the tripod this AM.
Sometimes I'm lucky and sometimes out of focus!



With the flash

My mother had dessert plates and cups and saucers as well, but I will do a tablescape with them at a later date. 




Don't forget to put on your "...garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair"  (from Isaiah 61:3),
Bess

I hope to be linking this post to the following wonderful places/posts. Please go visit them, you'll be glad you did!

Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday
Martha at Martha's Favorites for Tea Cup Tuesday
Terri at Artful Affirmations for Tea Cup Tuesday
Pam at A Breath of Fresh Air for Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday
Wanda Lee at Silken Purse for Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday
Thank you, Gracious Tea Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do).

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess