Thursday, May 26, 2011

Say The Word



Jesus:  "You search the Scriptures because you think they give you eternal life.
But the Scriptures point to me!"
John 5:39  NLT

 In the beginning the Word already existed.  The Word was with God, and the Word was God.  He existed in the beginning with God.  So the Word became human and made his home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness.  And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father’s one and only Son.
John 1:1,2,14  NLT

All Scripture is inspired by God
and is useful to teach us what is true
and to make us realize what is wrong
in our lives. It corrects us when we
are wrong and teaches us to
do what is right.
2 Timothy 3:16  NLT

Just loving Jesus on this beautiful evening,
Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do).

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess