Friday, May 6, 2011

The Perfect Day


This would be Hyacinth's idea of a "country cottage"!
  
I was planning a special post for Mother's Day, but it looks like that won't be happening (this year, anyway), so I'll just take this moment to wish all of you a very Happy Mother's Day.

May you have a perfectly beautiful day ... one that is, as Hyacinth Bucket would say, "completely conducive to contemplating cozy charismatic country cottages!"

You know the kind of day I mean, so go have yourself one!
Bess

Photo courtesy of Simon Howden:  http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=404

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do).

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess