Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Great Post on What We Need to Remember When We're Discouraged

You know how it goes:  You go to one of your favorite sites, you click here, you click there, and before you know it, you're reading something that but for the benevolence of God, you would have never stumbled upon in the natural in a million years.  (For example, I don't read too many blogs about raising young children because that's all a done deal for me.)  Below is a link to a post I just came upon, and it's wonderful and a great reminder:


Be sure to watch the video for the full effect, and I hope many of you will visit Kat's site again: Inspired to Action.

Chins up, Everyone ... God is good!
Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Negative or unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do) or I might leave a joint reply on my post.

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess