Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Bunnies Take Tea


These bunnies have decided to unwind from their busy day with a cup of chamomile tea.


It's just the thing for relaxing before bedtime and is extra special when enjoyed from a pretty teacup:

The floral box holds rose petals that I dried from a gift of roses.

.

The china egg has roses, too.  It was my grandmother's and at some point was broken and carefully repaired.  Notice how the repair from the inside makes a heart:


Well, the sun is starting to lower, so the bunnies are going to quickly finish their tea:



Shhh.  Lights out now:



In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety.
Psalm 4:8

May you always dwell and sleep in safety,
Bess

I plan on linking this post to:

Mary at Little Red House for Mosaic Monday
Cielo at The House in the Roses for Show Off Your Cottage Monday
Kathy at A Delightsome Life for A Return to Loveliness
Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday
Martha at Martha's Favorites for Tea Cup Tuesday
Terri at Artful Affirmations for Tea Cup Tuesday
Pam at A Breath of Fresh Air for Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday
Wanda Lee at Silken Purse for Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday
Thank you, Gracious Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Negative or unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do) or I might leave a joint reply on my post.

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess