Sunday, March 13, 2011

Japan on Our Hearts

Please join me in reading Brenda's comforting words today at Coffee Tea Books and Me.
(click on link above)

When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say,
It is well, it is well with my soul.
Horatio Spafford

If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me,
and thy right hand shall hold me.
Psalm 139:9,10

Father God, we know you hear the thousands upon thousands of prayers going up to You for the people of Japan.  We know You love them.  We love them, too.  Please be with them in this desperate hour.  In His name we pray. Amen.

Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Negative or unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do) or I might leave a joint reply on my post.

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess