Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Little Shop Talk



Wisteria

I've been in somewhat of a quandary lately trying to decide which direction this blog should go.  What with working a somewhat intense fulltime job, I'm discovering I don't have as much time and energy as I'd like to work on posts.

I've read that a blog should fit into a specific niche (is that being redundant?), but I can see that I won't have enough material to continue for long unless I do more than publish my backstories and my tips for overcoming negative thinking.  I will need to diversify!

In the past I only read a few blogs, but now that I'm researching what's out there, I'm amazed at all the fabulous blogs.  There's no end!  (Notice on my sidebar I've added links to many of the sites I've been enjoying.)    

I've asked myself what are my favorite things/blogs:  decorating/interior design; knitting, crochet, and other crafts; china and dishes, especially tea things; vintage items and family heirlooms; books; Victoria magazine; writing; living simply and chicly; some light gardening; positive thinking/happiness; blogs from the United Kingdom, especially England and Scotland; and inspirational blogs that exalt Jesus.

Therefore, before long I hope to make future posts more eclectic, especially once I get a camera that takes close-ups.  So if you've found my blog (and that isn't easy!) and you enjoy my sermonettes or backstories, please keep checking back.  If you want to review tips to overcome negative thinking, please check the sidebar, and I'll occasionally expound on that topic.  And if you want to see what else I've a mind to share about, check back and let's see how this blog develops!

I feel so humbled and honored that you are stopping by.  You hold a special place in my heart and in my prayers.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5,6

May God bless and keep you,
Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Negative or unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do) or I might leave a joint reply on my post.

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess