Saturday, February 26, 2011

Last Call!


Spring is almost upon us!  For me, the "unofficial" start of spring is March 1st, no matter what the weather does after that.  Very soon we won't have a "hankering" for chili ... or stew ... or soups ...  Let's have that last cup (or two) of hot chocolate while we will still enjoy it, before putting winter and its accompaniments to bed.

Winter, I'm ready to love you and leave you!

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens ...
Ecclesiastes 3:1

Off to fix that last cup of hot cocoa,
Bess

Image:  Arvind Balaraman / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
<p><a href="http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=1058">Image: Arvind Balaraman / FreeDigitalPhotos.net</a></p>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do).

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess