Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hope Springs Eternal (with a little effort)


I don't have a new camera as yet, but here is a snap of the latest issue of Victoria (I really enjoyed it) and a book by Emelie Tolley.  I have her Pansies book as well.  The little hankie (if we could see it) has bows and flowers on it in colors that harmonize with the vignette.  The depression glass cup and saucer are a gift from my sister-in-law.  The cutglass bowl and glass clock were my mother's, as well as the little "gold" heart dish that holds some earrings.  The long necklace belonged to my grandmother.  It is long enough to be looped into a knot if desired.


Here's a thought I'd like to share: 

When you get to the end of your
HOPE,
tie a knot in it and hang on!



I will sing to the LORD all my life;
I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
Psalm 104:33

Thank you, Father God, for giving me so many reasons to sing,
Bess

I'm linking this post to Kathy at A Delightsome Life: http://blissfulrhythm.blogspot.com/2011/02/return-to-loveliness_21.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers, comments are moderated. Negative or unkind comments will be read but not published.

If I have a reply, I will leave it below your comment (as opposed to going to your own blog, which I cannot always do) or I might leave a joint reply on my post.

Sorry for the rules, but after years of blogging I find them helpful. However, I am very grateful for all my lovely visitors!

May God richly bless you,
Bess