Saturday, November 12, 2011

First Blogiversary!


Hello Dear Ones,

I published my first post on November 14, 2010, so to celebrate I'm looking back over this past year and sharing some mosaics with you.  Most of the photos made it to the blog, but I threw in a few new ones, too.  To start, here's a review of the dollies and other guests that were in my posts:


Then there were the kitties:

Clockwise from upper left: Baby, Kallie, Sweetie, Misty, & Sassy

There were the usual bits and bobs, odds and ends:


Plus some of my beloved books:

For some reason, Blogger has changed yet again, and at the time I posted this,
clicking on the photos doesn't allow one to enlarge them.
I was hoping you could read all the book titles if you wanted to.

And numerous vignettes: set up, photographed, and immediately torn down and put away (sigh) because of the precious purrbabies above that came to live with me:


A bit more:


Mine is a humble blog, not quite reaching 10,000 pageviews my first year.  But I have enjoyed it immensely, and the Good Lord willing, hopefully I'll come up with enough to share for another year.  I want to thank anybody and everybody who has stopped by.  I hope you'll keep checking in, because it just might be that the best is yet to come!  So here's to next year, and here's to you, the most wonderful folks in the world!  May God richly bless you.

Just one of a sweet set of cordials that were my mother's,
probably a wedding gift.

Blessed to be blogging and blessed by each of you,
Bess

I hope to be linking this post to the following wonderful places/posts. Please go visit them, you'll be glad you did!

Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday
Mary at Little Red House for Mosaic Monday
Cielo at The House in the Roses for Show Off Your Cottage Monday
Kathy at A Delightsome Life for A Return to Loveliness
Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday
Martha at Martha's Favorites for Tea Cup Tuesday
Terri at Artful Affirmations for Tea Cup Tuesday
Pam at A Breath of Fresh Air for Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday
Wanda Lee at Silken Purse for Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday
Mary at Very Merry Vintage Style for Share the Love Wednesday
Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Thank you, Gracious Ladies!