Sunday, October 2, 2011

Reading and Relaxing



I'm thinking I'm going to take a week or two to relax, take in the gorgeous autumn weather/ambience, and catch up on some reading in the evenings ... but if I get a burst of energy I'll be back sooner! 

Incidentally, I bought the magazine Christmas Cottage by Hoffman Media today.  I was surprised to see it already, so grabbed it while I could.  Looking forward to reading it very much, but may put that on hold while I immerse myself in the glorious month of October.

Thank you all for visiting, and please stop by again!

If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.  For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
Romans 10:9,10

Hoping you, too, are able to find some time to relax with a great book or magazine,
Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! One of my goals for this blog is to leave readers feeling a little bit better about life and themselves. I look forward to hearing from you, and May God Richly Bless You. Bess